Marilyn Cornwell Blog
Gardener and photographer living in Grimsby Ontario in the heart of Niagara's wine country.
Join my Photo of the Day
The Romantic Garden
From Snapshot to Great Shot
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
There's Snow Place Like Home
Wake Up on the Bright Sid
Today is notable for its snow covering the landscape. There are a lot of pun jokes with snow in them...
1. What time is it when little white flakes fall past the classroom window?
Snow and Tell.
2. What is a mountains favorite type of candy?
3. What is it called when a snowman has a temper tantrum?
4. What do you call a snowman with a six pack?
An abdominal snowman.
5. What do you call a snowman that tells tall tales?
6. What do you call a snowman party?
7. What did the snowman eat?
Icebergs with chilli sauce.
8. What did the snowman and his wife put over their baby’s crib?
9. What do Snowmen call their offspring?
10. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
You look for Fresh Prints!
11. Today isn’t the day to be making jokes about the weather.
It’s snow joke.
There are more
at the Thought Catalog - there are 50 of them.
Our autumn leaves give way to snow and ice in our images today.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)