Marilyn Cornwell Blog
Gardener and photographer living in Grimsby Ontario in the heart of Niagara's wine country.
Speaking Engagements & Upcoming Events
The Romantic Garden
Join my Photo of the Day
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
This is the Compliment Day
This is National Compliment Day, an unofficial holiday. Kathy Chamberlin of Hopkinton, NH and Debby Hoffman of Concord, NH created National Compliment Day in 1998.
It is not World Compliment Day - that is proposed for March 1st in the Netherlands where they propose to create the "Most Positive Day in the World."
Do we know the top compliments? Do we have them ready for today, the big occasion? Here is a refresher with the 15 compliments. This comes from
1. You are nothing less than special.
2. You are one of a kind.
3. You always make people smile.
4. You are always there for me.
5. You always see the bright side (of things).
6. You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father.
7. You always throw a great party.
8. You are the best friend/ mother/ father/ wife/ husband/ partner anyone could ask for.
9. You never cease to amaze me (spoken in a positive light).
10. You set such a great example for others.
11. You raise the bar.
12. You always go the extra mile.
13. You are always willing to lend a hand.
14. You walk the talk.
15. You have a heart of gold.
These model layouts come from the Pasadena conference in 2013.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
national compliment da
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)